Your Sunday Night Anti-DeBreastants

Posted by Bob Biscigliano in , ,

This really hasn't been a stressful or depressing Sunday by any means. In fact, I'm ready for the week to get going because I have some big plans next weekend that can't happen unless this week starts and ends. That's usually how it works and I know, this is an odd Sunday for me. However, I know I'm not in the same boat as everyone else; some people are probably having really depressing Sunday evenings, especially anyone who hates to see Dan Orlovsky go (being a Danny O fan is depressing in and of itself) or had a lot of money on today's Tigers' spring training game against the Pirates. All that would suck, especially if you have to give a huge presentation at work tomorrow. So I'm not going to make you tough it out just because I don't really need any anti-deBreastants myself.

This weeks dosage of medicine is Tia Carrere. "Abakingpowder?" you ask. Well, she's the babe from the "Wayne's World" movies and was on "Dancing with the Stars" back in the day. "Schwing!"

She is oriental, so you might need to drink some water while taking her in. She can be spicy, but she's definitely worth the look. Enjoy and I hope you all feel less depressed..

1 comments

Anonymous   says 1:39 PM

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here,
however I thought this post was once good. I don't understand who you're however certainly you
are going to a well-known blogger if you aren't already. Cheers!

Here is my web-site - Psn Code Generator

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Oldies but Goodies

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...