Pistons A.I.--"Whatever You Like" ft. T.I.

Posted by Bob Biscigliano in , ,


As you all know, Allen Iverson has agreed to accept his role on the bench when he returns from his back injury. Thank goodness. I really could not handle A.I.'s crap at this juncture in the season. I would Flip Saunders a lid.

In all seriousness, I was very (very, very) happy to see Iverson's comments today. To be honest, I did not expect him to be okay with his 'demotion.' Let's just hope it stays that way when he returns in about two weeks. I will admit, he's said it from the beginning that he just wants to help the team win. He will do whatever the Pistons would like him to do. He wants to win a Championship, and who wouldn't? In fact, he's so serious about accepting a lesser role that he actually came out of rapping retirement and wrote a song on the plane ride to get his back reexamined. You may have heard of it... "Detroit Pistons I Can Be Whatever You Like." A.I. was able to land his younger brother, T.I. to feature in it.

Here are the lyrics:

"Hey Joe D.
You know the old sugga daddy

I said I can do whatever you like (you like)
I said I can do whatever you like (you like)
Yeah

[Chorus:]
Tats on my neck
Antonio McDyess
And I can pop shots all night
Baby I can do whatever you like (you like)
I said I can do whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Late night talk with Coach Mike you're so right
My ass on the bench for you tonight
Baby I can be where ever you like (you like)
I said I can be where ever you like (you like)
Yeah

[Verse 1:]
Anytime you want to put me in the game
You know it ain't nothin to hog, ya I won't pass to you
Dribblin' through to get to the clear
Five million outside shots, takin' all Hamilton's I swear
Yeah I got no body, I cut my hair
Long as you start me you won't go nowhere
if you want it you got it, so say it I sit on it
Tell 'em other broke rappas be quiet

[Chorus:]
Tats on my neck
Antonio McDyess
And I can pop shots all night
Baby I can do whatever you like (you like)
I said I can do whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Late night talk with Mike you're so right
My ass is on the bench for you tonight
Baby I can be where ever you like (you like)
I said I can be where ever you like (you like)
Yeah

[Verse 2:]
Starting is da hottest, hate the way I lost it
Brain so good swore I went to college
Dimploma never got it, drafted with a top pick
Cause everybody know my jump shot is automatic
and you ain't never ever gotta go try to stop it
Long as I got arm sleeves I can rock it
six seventh, on the bench, a warm up suit that fit
Ya it's a downgrade but I get what you get
My team can have what they want
And go in any city sit on any bench they want
And know they ain't never had a man like that
a superstar sit on the pine and not start
Yeah I forgot bout Rip, I need his heart
Long as you got me I won't need to start
You want it you got it, say it I sit on it
Tell broke Arron Afflalo be quiet

[Chorus:]
Tats on my neck
Antonio McDyess
And I can pop shots all night
Baby I can do whatever you like (you like)
I said I can do whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Late night talk with Coach Mike you're so right
My ass on the bench for you tonight
Baby I can be where ever you like (you like)
I said I can be where ever you like (you like)
Yeah

[Verse 3:]
I'm talkin' Bad Boys life
And Bad Boys ice
Let me make this Bad Boy make it right
The bench get so wet, water jus' spilled
Bench me and makin' Rip so thrilled
That's right
I don't want'cho minutes, I need yo ring
Long as you want me to, I promise I'm sitting
Cuz after the year, I'm gone good and free
Tell Amir to move, I'm sitting next to Kwame

[Chorus:]
Tats on my neck
Antonio McDyess
And I can pop shots all night
Baby I can do whatever you like (you like)
I said I can do whatever you like (you like)
Yeah
Late night talk with Coach Mike you're so right
My ass on the bench for you tonight
Baby I can be where ever you like (you like)
I said I can be where ever you like (you like)
Yeah"

1 comments

This rap song parody written and directed by Bobby B needs to find its way into the studio. This is the first single release off of Bobby B's debut album (expected to drop in June). This diddy would make even the likes of Weird Al Yankovich blush. Hats off to you for this release and look forward to the Red Wings playoff run song to be released in April...Kudos on the site's makeover and please hustle with the Sunday Anti-debressant, i'm a Todd Jones'in - Irwin M. Fletcher

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Oldies but Goodies

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...