Pistons Win, Wings Lose, and Step Brothers is A Good Movie

Posted by Bob Biscigliano in , , ,


Pistons won 114-110 tonight against the Pacers, ending their three game skid. Rip Hamilton scored 28 and AI had 17 to lead the Stones. Iverson moved into 17th on the NBA's all-time scoring list. With the Cavs winning their millionth game in a row tonight, the Pistons' win prevents them from falling back yet another game in the Central Division. As it stands now, the Pistons are 7 games back. Lots of season left.

The Red Wings lost 3-1 in Dallas, ending their winning streak. This came as quite a surprise considering Dallas gives up a lot of goals and Detroit typically scores a lot. It was the opposite tonight as Ty Conklin continued to struggle in net. It's okay, I don't have him on my fantasy team or anything.... Shit.

I watched Step Brothers tonight for the first time since I saw it in theaters. I think it's a classic flick with some great lines worth sharing at the dinner table. I have posted a video of one of my favorite scenes because it not only involves one of my favorite songs of all time a capella, but it is also just freaking funny. Will Ferrell's biological brother, the driver, is a real douche bag in the movie, but he's a funny douche. A 'funny because it's so true' type of douche. Enjoy.

1 comments

Bobby B's Step Bro   says 1:10 PM

Uhhhhh, I believe the music video Boats 'N Hos is actually better!!

The Nina! OH! The Pinta! OH! The Santa Maria! OH! I'll do you in the bottom while I'm drinking Sangria!...you won't go down cause my dick can FLOAT!!

Ahhh I wanted to put the video on here!!! But it won't let me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Veqz8W98iA

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...