Posted by Bob Biscigliano in Detroit Red Wings
I came out of my law school trance about three hours ago and thought, "Bob Saget! Did I miss the Red Wings game?!?" I check their schedule and lo and behold, not only did I not miss a game, but they don't even play again until Saturday.
That means that they will have had six days off between games. Unspeakable. I remember being pretty sore back in Squirt League after games, but we always played at most three days later. Charlie Conway had no problem playing 3 games a week.
I can't imagine that the Wings are actually practicing every day. Allen Iverson certainly would not stand for that.
So, I wonder what they do during all this down time. Here are my top ten guesses, which may or may not be in a particular order:
1) Kick it
2) Watch CNN
3) Brush their teeth or Lord Stanley forbid them from seeing a dentist
4) Get a awesome new haircut
5) Take their kids to the new Zac Efron movie
6) Find out what kids they might have throughout the nation/world (then take them to the new Zac Efron movie)
7) Travel to Toronto to support the Pistons
8) Do case briefs for fun
9) Read Detroit4lyfe.blogspot.com religiously
10) Actually practice.
Looking forward to the next Wings game. I certainly hope they are fresh.