Pistons Perfect After Four

Posted by Bob Biscigliano in , , , , ,

The Pistons improved to 4-0 after tonight's victory in Toronto. I'm not too particularly shocked about this start. Crazier things have happened.

For instance, Tony Parker forgot he's not an NBA phenom and dropped 55 points tonight like he was a stock on Wall Street; and then he had a pain au chocolat because they are absolutely delicious.

Also, the Atlanta Hawks are now 3-0 after beating one of the best teams in the NBA, the Hornets, on the road tonight. If it wasn't for their 37-45 team taking the Celtics to seven games in last year's playoffs, I probably would have forgotten Atlanta even had an NBA team. Then again, I am suffering from acute confusional senile dementia. Since I am living in Atlanta, I am very excited about seeing a good match up between my Stones and the Hawks at Philips Arena come December and March.

At any rate, Iverson did not play tonight because the deal is not officially finalized until Chauncey Billups takes his physical. If I have to fly to Denver myself, hold his balls, and tell him to turn his head and cough, I will. I am anxiously awaiting Ivy's first game. I guess that will come Friday in New Jersey. That will give him one game of experience with his new teammates before squaring off with the defending champs on Sunday in Detroit. That could make for an amazing debut. I'm psyched.

UNITY

0 comments

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Oldies but Goodies

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...