Detroit4lyfe's Week 12 Picks

Posted by Bob Biscigliano in , , ,

Bob Biscig's Picks
Last week I went 11-5 which improves my record to 47-25. I know I did not submit this before the Thursday night game commenced. However, I went to a college with an honor code and on my honor I was going to pick Cincinnati to cover. It doesn't look too good for me right now. Cinci trails 20-7 in the 4th.

As much as I would love to pick Atlanta as the game of the week for the third consecutive week, I think I am going to switch things up this week. San Diego vs. Indianapolis is huge. The Colts are fighting for separation in the AFC Wild Card and the Chargers are merely looking to get back into things, absolutely needing a win. For the reasons I have stated, the fact I traded for Phil Rivers in one of my fantasy leagues and because it's the Sunday Night Game all make it a very enticing game for people to watch.

My upset special was almost correct again last week. However, It turned sour quick as the Titans were able to come back from an early deficit and still cover over the Jaguars. This week my pick is the Lions. I know, I know. I pick the Lions every week. This week is different. They are playing the Bucs at home, Culpepper finally has more than a few days of practice under his belt and he may in fact know the entire playbook finally. That being said, everyone is hoping for an undefeated Titans vs. the winless Lions for a hilarious Thanksgiving math up. My gut that's anxiously waiting for a Thanksgiving meal tells me this won't happen somehow. Whether it comes from a Jets win or a Lions win (definitely will cover at least) I'm not sure. I will guarantee though that It will happen with one of them, but my guess goes with the Lions, obviously.

Chip will bring you his picks sometime before Sunday.

UNITY




0 comments

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Oldies but Goodies

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...