I'm Smart, Dick Vitale is Not

Posted by Bob Biscigliano


After one round of the 2008 MLB Playoffs my world famous "Nostradamus Predictions" reign perfect. My only mistakes were that I thought the Brewers would get swept (they won a game) and the Cubs would win at least one game (they got swept). Whatever, at least I picked all the series outcomes correctly. That's more than I can say for my good friend, Dick Vitale. His bracket, seen above, was DESTROYED. Dick, why don't you take the next few months off and I'll meet back up with you in March. Thanks.


UNITY

0 comments

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Oldies but Goodies

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...