Posted by Bob Biscigliano
After speaking with Dr. Jared, or better known as Dr. Chip to most of you, I have been diagnosed with a very bad case of SND. I have to admit this is probably the worst Sunday nights of all time for me...
1) Hungover all day from a great weekend
2) As if being hungover wasn't bad enough, I had to sit in a car for 4 hours as I returned to Atlanta from Charlotte (listening to the same CD my girlfriend burned, 3 times. I want to set it on fire now and if I hear "You're so gay and you don't even like boys" one more time, I will snap.)
3) Lions were on a bye week. That could be a good thing, but didn't feel like it today.
4) Homework for the upcoming week is always not fun.
5) I lost in both my money fantasy football leagues today. Despite having players in the Sunday night game, I have no interest in it because it would take astronomical numbers from them to make it even somewhat competitive. I'm talking like 80 points from McNabb to even have a shot at winning it after tomorrow night's game.
6) Despite having a slim chance to win it all in 2 out of my 3 money fantasy baseball leagues, it appears I will come up short (barring a reversal of Yahoo's genius idea to not count tomorrow's stats toward the fantasy season stats and then me still getting 6 RBIs out of Detroit/White Sox scrubs)
7) Remember "The Wonder Years"? That show was good.
8) My girlfriend brought "Pride and Prejudice" over to watch with me. I think that this could possibly be the best part of my night until I realize I will miss Entourage because of it.
9) I have to wake up at 615 AM tomorrow. I have to think about that all night.
10) I don't have any cookie dough left to eat to cheer myself up.