Jared Diagnoses Me With SND (Sunday Night Depression)

Posted by Bob Biscigliano


After speaking with Dr. Jared, or better known as Dr. Chip to most of you, I have been diagnosed with a very bad case of SND. I have to admit this is probably the worst Sunday nights of all time for me...

1) Hungover all day from a great weekend

2) As if being hungover wasn't bad enough, I had to sit in a car for 4 hours as I returned to Atlanta from Charlotte (listening to the same CD my girlfriend burned, 3 times. I want to set it on fire now and if I hear "You're so gay and you don't even like boys" one more time, I will snap.)

3) Lions were on a bye week. That could be a good thing, but didn't feel like it today.

4) Homework for the upcoming week is always not fun.

5) I lost in both my money fantasy football leagues today. Despite having players in the Sunday night game, I have no interest in it because it would take astronomical numbers from them to make it even somewhat competitive. I'm talking like 80 points from McNabb to even have a shot at winning it after tomorrow night's game.

6) Despite having a slim chance to win it all in 2 out of my 3 money fantasy baseball leagues, it appears I will come up short (barring a reversal of Yahoo's genius idea to not count tomorrow's stats toward the fantasy season stats and then me still getting 6 RBIs out of Detroit/White Sox scrubs)

7) Remember "The Wonder Years"? That show was good.

8) My girlfriend brought "Pride and Prejudice" over to watch with me. I think that this could possibly be the best part of my night until I realize I will miss Entourage because of it.

9) I have to wake up at 615 AM tomorrow. I have to think about that all night.

10) I don't have any cookie dough left to eat to cheer myself up.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Oldies but Goodies

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...