Happy Birthday!!!!

Posted by Bob Biscigliano

Today is the birthday of my blog. A year ago on Halloween, I started the SOGGY BLOG to allow myself to write about damn near anything I felt like writing. Over the course of the year, the blog has changed names and turned into predominantly a sports blog that carries with it dramatized stories and sometimes pretty much flat out lies. In the 57 posts (about 1 post a week) before this, I have offended people, made terribly great jokes, gained 25 pounds of pure muscle without the use of anabolic steroids, and I have made this blog a collaboration with 2 other writers who have the same perfect physique as me, despite their lack of posts. All in all, it has been a great year of blogging and I plan on keeping it up while publicizing its name even further. Thanks to everyone who has read my blog over the year and I hope that you will continue to do so. If you don't, you can suck my balls (Cartman). Enjoy your Halloween, South Park tonight, and just so you know Jon Kitna's sorry for his naked man Halloween costume.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Waiver

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, Detroit4lyfe uses logos and registered trademarks to help inform the readers of D4L and to facilitate our hilarious banter.

Photos on Detroit4lyfe are, for the most part, used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (Detroit4lyfe at gmail dot com) and we will be at first reluctant, yet ultimately happy to oblige.

Our Popularity

web stats

Link Referral

The topics tend to gravitate toward Detroit sports, but we also like outer space so sometimes there will be no gravity. Essentially, if you like sports with a humorous twang, this is the blog for you to bookmark4lyfe!

whos.amung.us

SportsViews

Blogs With Balls 1.0

Blogs With Balls 1.0
June 13, 2009 in NYC

Will the Wings Repeat as Stanley Cup Champions?

How Far Will the Pistons Go in the Playoffs?

Help Us Help You

Twitty Tweets

Topics We've Touched On

You Don't Know My Address...